1031 Exchanges & Maximizing Your Profits – 2 Credit Continuing Education Seminar
What You Need to Know:
Rising real estate values, higher tax rates and new taxes were some of the reasons that we’ve seen a sharp increase in the number of real estate investors who structured their transactions as 1031 tax deferred exchanges. This 1031 seminar will give you a strong foundation in 1031 exchanges as well as covering some of the most recent changes. We’ll show you how to use that knowledge to grow your business and help your investor clients.
- 1031 Exchange Guidelines and the Exchange Process
- Benefits and reasons to pursue a 1031 exchange
- How to earn multiple commissions instead of one
- How investors can avoid paying capital gains taxes, increase the value of their investment property and cash flow
- How to exchange Vacation and Second Homes
- Revers to Build-to-Suit changes
When: June 17, 2019
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Lunch will provided by Title Now.
Where: Keller Williams Realty Partners SW 2000 NW 150th Street, Suite 1100, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Details: RSVP by June 13, 2019